Hands free communication system for security use
DOWNLOAD LEAFLET IN PORTUGUESE
Specifically designed to aid communication where normal speech is impaired by the use of glass security screens. No drilling is required so the operator remains secure. Recommended for use in cashier counters, ticket counters, collection services and any cash or valuables handling operation.
The operating controls are located in a small desktop console. The electronic system is in an easy access cabinet connected to desktop console and the outside speaker. Its excellent sound quality and adequate power allows customers to make calls that are waiting to be answered in the vicinity of the cashier counters.
- 2 and 3-way hands-free communicator
- Hold on mode: it mutes the transmission on both sides ensuring total privacy.
- Easy installation.
- Small separate control panel. Easy to use.
- High audio power.
- Optional: operator headset.
- Comprises calibration command, amplification integrate circuit, automated reception and transmission attenuation and background noise constant monitoring.
- Audio output power: 5 watts por channel.
- Distortion: less than 2%.
- Frequency response: Equalized for máximum intelligibility.
- Reception: 20 dB compression.
- Transmission: Vox System.
- Operator microphone: dynamic cardioid gooseneck microphone.
- External microphone: omnidirectional Electret microphone.
- Individual power supply.
- Optional: UPS for 3-hour backup.
- No drilling required.
- Cables are ducted under or over the glass security panel.
||11,5 cm. circumference